- This event has passed.
New England Clean Energy Council – The Resurrection of Project Finance
March 18, 2010 @ 10:00 am
Project Finance is a critical requirement for renewable energy projects and thus for the growth of companies in clean tech and sustainability. Led by investment banks and heavily funded through tax equity, Project Finance took a big hit during the financial meltdown.
This New England Clean Energy Council event will feature an expert panel discussing today’s market for project finance including sources of capital, financial incentives and debt and equity structures.
- Paul Gaynor, CEO, First Wind
- Daniel Goldman, EVP & CFO, GreatPoint Energy; Member, Clean Energy
- Russell Landon, Managing Director, Canaccord Adams
- Marlene Motyka, Principal, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Mark Reidy, Member, Mintz Levin
- David Richardson, Managing Director & CEO, Global Energy Investors
The panel will be moderated by:
- Peter Rothstein, Senior Vice President, New England Clean Energy Council
- Stephen “Zam” Zamierowski, Director, Deloitte Services
Details for the session are here at the NECEC web site. (The session is sold out as of March 15th).