- This event has passed.
Restructuring Roundtable: RGGI Amendments: Implications for New England & the Nation
April 26, 2013 @ 9:00 am - 12:15 pm
Raab Associates 134th Electricity Restructuring Roundtable will consider the recent substantive amendments to the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) including an agreement by our six New England states, along with New York, Delaware, and Maryland, to reduce the cap by approximately 45%.
The panel will review the various RGGI amendments and their rationales, and explore the implications for energy markets in New England and the nation as a whole. Panel members were all actively and directly involved in the RGGI negotiations, and are well-poised to help us understand the changes and their implications for our region and the nation:
- Commissioner Ken Kimmell, MA DEP (RGGI Secretary)
- Commissioner David Littell, Maine PUC (RGGI Vice-Chair)
- John Quinn, Senior Manager, Environmental Strategy, Exelon>
- Peter Shattuck, Director, Market Initiatives, Environment Northeast
- Brian Jones, Senior Vice President, M.J. Bradley & Associates
Registration is not required, but attendees are encouraged to arrive early as the room fills quickly. Information about the Restructuring Roundtable, and presentations from previous sessions, is available here on the Raab Associates web site.